Thursday 16 May 2013

GUY WITH A RAY


GUY WITH A RAY

Got an offer & pray to the god
Please fulfill my needs, oh my lord
Things got right, I got new sight
Again I questioned, Am I doing right ?

People got new, mind just flew
Pressure on me that was the clue

Couple of days went into the phrase
Many of the questions that got raise
Whole day I tired, went for dine
Got a message which stuck my mind

Shocking & striking stuck nine
Person behind it was completely fine
Ordering and questioning that was his pine
Because he was the leader not of mine

Being diplomatic he question things
And his answers always made me think
Talking to him, time stuck four
I don't know, why I did so ?

Sorry & please that's how he is...!!
I don't know what to do with thee
Forcing me, he be glee (feeling of happy)
Oh my god, Is he so free ?

Difficult to understand, this personality
Is he the same one in the reality ?
Oh lord mine, have some pity
Not on me, but on this mystery

Help and show me the path to go
He's one who moves too & fro
Sometimes he worry, never let things go
He's the one whom I met so

He's the same from the first day
At a new place, he gave me the ray
Would wish him, never to change
Or that day, he will be the strange...

3 comments: