Thursday 20 December 2012

BATTLE OF LOVE


BATTLE OF LOVE

Why did you do this to me?
I am left nowhere to see
From you my day use to begin
It’s you who left me in middle of vain
Heart broke and the stroke I got
Whom should I blame it for?
Dreams which we had it together
You have brushed them up all forever
Who am I to blame you for this?
No matter I forgot you didn’t give me that right to live like it
People come up and ask me for our wedding
But I’m just left with those letters which I keep reading
Neither my words nor my tears can bring you back
Because I have tried and cried in a day and dark
It’s you who made me... It’s you who destroyed me
Will I be able to gather the bits and pieces of it?
No longer have I had any place to stay
Have to drag myself and live this way
Sinking in the thoughts, all time long
It’s now five again in morn
Give me strength to fight in this war
No one has won in the battle of love so far...!


6 comments: