Saturday 15 December 2012

DREAM WHICH I TOOK AS A FACT


DREAM WHICH I TOOK AS A FACT

Feeling of love takes you
Miles away... From the world
This makes you to feel, so well
Tragedy of love comes to my door
Knock it up & asked me to hold
Wind started blowing & enriching me
None other than that
I gave my hand to him
Holding each other reflected in our eyes
Rather than it, he sat besides
Feeding him up, lantern shuts down
That was the night my heart got drowned
Getting next morn saw him in my lap
That was love, which rigid my hop
Left the smell in my hand
Waiting whole night, this time should never end
Rays of sun wakes me up
Rushing to his door... I knocked
Founded no one just the frag
Which was left for me...?
Still my hands are waiting for that touch
Only that’s the smell which makes me blush
It got stated, love is in the air
If we won’t open, it changes the direction
Make us live... Only giving an end
Wish him to come back soon
Don’t let me live in such a trend
World will not leave me, till my life ends..!

3 comments: