Sunday 16 December 2012

IT'S YOU WITHIN ME


IT'S YOU WITHIN ME...

You are the one
Whom I know...
You are the one
Who makes me glow...
For you I believe I’m the one, only I know
Let not allow this air to blow.
Let me show this world, who you are to me
None other than that I just live for you
You are the hero of my life
I miss that moment when you hug me tight
Let this charm glow on my face
It’s only you who made that pace
Taking up all rights, we use to fight
Cherishing me up, your time goes
That’s the time I miss you the most
Thinking for you all the time
Heart got heavy when you called up at nine
Desire for you increases every day
Looking at you I forget my way
Hold me hard and close to me
Let this night be a memorable once
With in you and you in me
Life of mine
I want to end at thee...

4 comments: